Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to 1F!



Dear Grade One Families,
Welcome to our Grade One Classroom Blog! My name is Lise Fellbaum and I will be your child's teacher this year. I am very excited to begin our grade one journey together and look forward to our many adventures ahead. Grade One can be a big change as students move from a play based learning environment into a more structured learning environment. But don't worry, we stil have a great deal of fun in Grade one!
I have left last years' classroom blog posts on our blog to give parents an opportunity to look around and see what kind of information we posted last year. I will be sending home a form to be signed that gives me permission to post your child's photo, audio files and/or videos we make in class. Names can never be posted with photos. Students love to see their pictures and share our activities with parents and other family members. Please call me at school if you have any concerns or questions with the blog.
I look forward to working with you throughout the year ahead.
Lise Fellbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment