Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When Mr. Peterson Retires........

Greetings,
2F students are really excited about a book we made for Mr. Peterson, the GECDSB Computer Consultant who works with us on the SMART Board project. Mr. Peterson will be retiring at the end of this school year and will be sadly missed by GECDSB employees and students. He has been a great source of inspiration for me throughout my own journey of embedding current technology into my classroom routines.
Mr. Peterson stopped by for a final visit and we presented the book to him. He then posted our book on his own blog, which currently has about 60,000 hits. 2F has become famous.
This is a link to Mr. Peterson's blog and to our video.
http://dougpete.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/my-friends-in-2f/ Enjoy!
Lise Fellbaum

1 comment:

  1. What a great book 2F!! I'm sure Mr. Petersen loved his retirement mememto from you!

    Kyra and her Mom

    ReplyDelete